Position Title: Release Engineer Teamcenter
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Description of the assignment
- This is an assignment at Exterior Systems.
- The team handles all exterior plastic parts, exterior lighting, glazing, mirrors and functional black trim, such as under body panels and absorbers.
- The main task is to be main responsible persons for release coordination of components in new GBOM system.
- This means performing the release in system, including learning the process and steps, and to guide the team in their preparation work for release.
- It is not unlikely that you during gained experience also will act as release coordinator for other areas inside the Client.
- In this role it is crucial that you have good knowledge in Teamcenter and preferable also CATIA.
- Education in the Clients' PLM system GBOM will be provided, but you shall expect that much experience and knowledge must be gained by yourself by networking.
- You will work in close co-operation with component owners.
- At the Client, you will work in a highly professional and skilled team in a challenging environment developing advanced solutions.
- Your personality and expertise should like both concept work, and maintenance to deliver a good product.
- The work principles within the Exterior Systems team are flexibility and the possibility to use what you excel at together with a strong sense of co-operation; this meaning that you as part of a team will also support activities in other areas as well as you will get support on your area.
- We though believe that in this specific assignment has a high sense of structure and order.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Good CATIA skills.
- High Teamcenter skills
- Joy in creating structure and order.
- Sense of responsibility
- Strive for co-operation.
- Willingness to work with different cultures.
- Not uncomfortable with missing descriptions on how to do instead focus on how achieve.
Competence requirements for: Teamcenter Automotive
- ☒ Author ☐ Viewer
The assignment includes travel:
- ☐ Yes ☒ No