Position Title: Project Manger
About The Role
- As a Project Manager you will report directly to the UK CEO; in delivering a specific strategic project relating to a recently awarded trial of Autonomous Shuttle Buses within the UK
- The experienced Project Manager manages key client projects.
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarise progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years' experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of other team members.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Responsible for the ultimate delivery & successful trial of the Autonomous Shuttles, based upon the Clients' eShuttle Platform
- Ambassador for the Client - the outward facing hero and the inward facing champion
- Working with the UK CEO to define and agree technical requirements, timing and resources.
- Coordinating and facilitating day to day task management with Internal Cross Functional Teams
- Coordinating and facilitating day to day task management with External Project Partners/Consortium
- Develop & maintain a detailed Project Plan & other Project related documentation
- Prepare progress reports/decks and define mitigations where required
- Prepare & submit financial reports & grant claims
- Support process, ways of working and tool set development and implementation
- Ensuring all activities are compliant with relevant internal and external processes
Skills And Experience
- The successful applicant will have development experience in automotive project management and leadership skills.
- Manager with proven ability to manage key objectives to ensure required tasks are delivered on time and to the agreed quality.
- You will have experience at an OEM or Tier 1 with direct experience of product development.
- A passion for automotive, especially in the field of Autonomous & Zero Emission Vehicles.
- High level of competency in leading task delivery and working cross functionally to fulfil internal customer needs on time
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration behaviours
- Motivational management/leadership
- Ability to; scope, project manage and deliver all aspects of vehicle development & delivery
- IT Toolchain (Microsoft Teams, Office, Task Management/Knowledge Management Software (JIRA/Confluence etc.))
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / AGILE / PRINCE II certification is a plus