Position Title: DT Process & Methods Specialist (Project Management Officer)
Immediate Start: 7-Month Rolling Contract
Inside IR35: £70ph / £560pd
Must Have: Portfolio Management experience, with SAFE, Agile or DevSecOps delivery knowledge
- DT Process & Methods Specialist
- Critical role within the Digital Transformation team with a fundamental role to play in the definition and implementation of the future Digital Operating Model.
- Specifically developing Digital governance standards, specifications and processes for both Waterfall and Agile delivery models.
- Defining a common language of roles, processes and governance that allows explicit synchronisation across the Digital portfolio and creating an effective mechanism for mapping out and tracking critical dependencies.
- Maintenance and creation of standard templates, tools and practices including creation of a common Digital agile community of PMO practitioners.
- Developed and aligned to the Enterprise Management System and EPMO
- Agile Delivery
- Data Analysis
- Process Mapping
- Degree Level Qualification
- Experience managing large scale complex transformation programmes
- Project and product based process and tools development and delivery
- Change management and communications
- Experience with Planview
- Experience with Tableau