Order Ref: 39267
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- Project Coordinator
- Our Client is recruiting for the position of EBER Project Co-Ordinator.
- The EBER Project Co-Ordinator will support the EBER Product Owner with daily administrative tasks, which support the process customer base.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the supporting administrative documentation to support the EBER process and its customers, are fully populated and up to date with the latest information required to complete the process.
- The role will also include monitoring and providing assistance to customers as well as support the Product Owner with any additional tasks.
- The position is within our Engineering Delivery department.
- Engineering Delivery is responsible for driving our obsession for the precise execution of our products.
- You should have proven track record of delivering a product on a Product Lifecycle Management approach within the Automotive Industry.
- Software Excellent knowledge with the Microsoft 365 Suite of products including expertise in SharePoint tools
- You are required to have excellent spoken and written English.
- You are required to have a relevant qualification within an engineering discipline.
- You should be able to demonstrate project management skills.
- You should have good experience of Business Transformation and Continuous Improvement.
- You should have experience of working across various corporate functions.
- You will ideally have experience of Agile and Scrum.
- Experience with Dassault and Atlassian software products would be useful.
- You will need a methodical detailed approach.
- You will need negotiation and adaptability skills.
- You will need analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from your own knowledge base.
- You will need the ability to present and explain issues to a varied audience.
- You will need the ability to manage risks and issues.
- You will be managing communications with stakeholders.