Order Ref: 55769
Position Title: Program Management Analyst
Duration: 2 Month rolling Contract
Location: Dunton, Essex
Division: Product Development
- Commercial Vehicle Program Management Analyst
- Program Management Analyst, working within a team of analysts on various work streams to deliver the Clients' Commercial Vehicle programs through each development phase (engineering design, release and sourcing, prototype parts procurement and build, test and sign-off and production launch), program gateway/milestone deliverables and senior management reviews and approvals
- Provide Program Management leadership across all Product Development functions to execute timely development and launch of commercial vehicles.
- Guide the product development team through the business processes required to deliver to established Product Development gateway.
- Lead the program change management processes that control product definition and engineering change management.
- Support cross-functional development of project timing, deliverable's, budget and product definition.
- Monitor execution to plan, support risk/issue management throughout the program cycle from inception to manufacturing launch.
- Facilitate selective Product Development business issue investigation, containment, root cause evaluation and prevent recurrence both within and across function.
- Provide a central point of communication across all business functions for the program team.
- Experience of the Clients' systems and processes i.e. GPDS, Change Management, AIMs, WERs, FEDEBOM, Sourcing, Global Integrator
- Good communication and collaborative working skills
- Good personal organisation and ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to support x-functional teams and good analytical skills.
- See also skills required section for other requirements, Competent with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, WebEx, SharePoint, data analysis and presentation skills
- Client Commercial Vehicle Product familiarity
- A good understanding of GPDS tools and processes
- Program delivery experience inc. engineering development, prototype builds, testing and sign-off and production launch
- Relevant degree in Engineering or Business
- Prince Program Management or other relevant qualifications
- Program Management role is a central business management, control function with high levels of senior management exposure, and interface.
- Working with teams located in the UK, Germany, Turkey and North America