Position Title: Product Owner - Digital Assistant
Location: Raunheim, Germany
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Owner - Digital Assistant to join our clients team in Raunheim, Germany. As the successful candidate, you will take end-to-end ownership of the Clients' digital assistant product for global markets outside of China. This includes managing multiple suppliers and sub-suppliers to ensure the delivery of premium connected infotainment solutions for the next generation of Client lifestyle vehicles.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of premium connected infotainment solutions for next generation of the Client lifestyle vehicles.
- Take end to end ownership of the Clients' digital assistant product (conversational interfaces and proactive assistance) for the global markets outside of China and ensure delivery with suppliers.
- Manage and steer multiple suppliers and sub-suppliers
- Review, create and maintain product, system and design.
- Collaborate with the Client and supplier UX/UI teams to deliver a premium user and customer experience.
- Define attributes for your domains and the overall infotainment system.
- Support the definition of validation activities, review validation results and drive issue resolution internally and with suppliers.
- Challenge the technical content and product definition under the aspects of performance and competitiveness.
- Identify gaps, propose improvement opportunities and drive their implementation.
- Ensure that launch quality is robust over lifetime and fulfilling customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance with market specific requirements and regulations (e.g. Europe, North America).
- Perform benchmark activities, analyse market and technology trends and present conclusions to the leadership.
- Degree in electrical engineering, telecommunications, computer science, information technology or a related course of studies.
- 5-10 years of working experience in the infotainment field, preferably at an automotive OEM or Tier 1
- Experience as feature/product owner in the infotainment domain
- Technical expertise within multiple of the following infotainment domains: Speech Signal Processing, Voice- / Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Dialog Manager, Text Input, Virtual Assistants (e.g. Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri)
- Understanding of the overall infotainment domain, bringing a holistic view and awareness of the role of individual components and functionalities in the overall system context
- Android Automotive knowledge is desirable.
- Experienced working with and managing external supplier(s)
- Launch exposure and having seen through at least one complete development lifecycle from concept to series production for an infotainment system or sub-domain.
- Awareness of market specific requirements for a global infotainment product rollout (e.g. Europe, North America, Asia Pacific).
- Having completed at least one complete development lifecycle from concept to series production.
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication.
- Enthusiasm and passion: self-motivated, solution driven and customer focused.
- Pro-active and self-organised.
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mind-set.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to visit suppliers/partners and other Client facilities globally.
- Fluent in English
- Driving license