Position Title: Portfolio Manager
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Gothenburg / Sweden
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- process of managing several related products/projects and their PO's, while planning, executing, controlling, and closing to target achievement
- expertise to define a coherent product/service offering to optimize resource usage and revenues, while balancing business-user-tech.
- Customer understanding: understand needs and pain points of private vehicle-, fleet owner-, and end user-customers
- Business & Market understanding: Digital product portfolio development knowledge; contribute to increased strategic awareness by understanding market dynamics and business opportunities
- Technology understanding: understand technology trends to distill opportunities for products/services and to balance all requirement aspects of the product/service
- Experience from Agile development and scrum methodology frameworks
- Scaled & Agile Development
- A minimum of 5 years of digital cockpit automotive experience
Nice to Have Criteria:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to ignite excitement and collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable mindset Entrepreneurial, Result Oriented, Initiator, Team player Business Savvy, Customer Centric, Influencer, Problem Solver, Agile mindset
- Analytical and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Committed and reliable.
- Proficient in English and Swedish both written and spoken.
- IT/SW requirements (if applicable)
- Excellent in Microsoft Office package
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint
- Knowledge of System Weaver is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Android App development is an advantage
Description of the assignment
- Responsible for overarching product management for a range of products, coaching and supporting product
- Managers in defining products & services by translating customer, market and technology requirements and corporate strategy into a desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable product portfolio.
- The Portfolio manager needs to have a broad understanding of the relevant areas and processes within Digital Cockpit: Infotainment, connectivity, entertainment, phone, media, voice, LLM etc.
- Leader & Driver of product content definition activities
- Owner of the Digital Cockpit team's overall work backlog and product roadmap
- Drive Product Managers to develop content to populate into vehicles' backlogs
- Take part of and support the teams in the daily work where needed
- Responsible for setting up process for efficient product portfolio and product management processes.
- Co-develop and maintaining Product Team processes and Ways-Of-Working internally and towards interfaces in CEVT and other stakeholders
- Develop Digital Cockpit overall roadmap and backlog for work tasks.
- Develop, define and measure success metrics
- Coordinate the necessary activities related to Roadmap creation
- Support in setting KPI's for Product Areas
- Ensure and drive the execution of Roadmaps for each Product Area