Position Title: Plant Quality Technician
- Our Client is looking to recruit a Quality Technician to join the Vehicle Quality team.
- As part of the team responsible for quality assurance of bought out material expect your day to be busy verifying supplier deliveries, supporting containment actions for non-conformances identified and maintaining the Clients' quarantine area and records.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct containment and correction activities for material identified as non-conforming by the incoming inspection team, activities include but not limited to;
- Inspection (visual/dimensional/functional)
- Sorting and packaging
- Responsible for identifying rework
- Housekeeping of the Clients' quarantine location and records
- Support SQE with form, fit and function trials
- Experienced within the automotive or motorcycle manufacture industry in a similar role
- Experience using basic measuring equipment, variable and attribute gauges
- Experience carrying out rework on parts
- Proficient in MS suite (excel/word/PowerPoint)
- SAP experience advantageous but not required