Order Ref: 39299
Position Title: Personal Assistant
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
- Business Support Diary management prioritising the Directors time and ensure they are sufficiently briefed. Setting meeting agendas for all meetings relating to the Directors.
- Prepare the Director for all meetings - agendas/ papers/ presentations/ key points highlighted Coordinate and deliver review cadence and minutes.
- Email management for the Director Writing reports/ presentation notes for the Director Organise team meetings and off sites ensuring the aim for the events are delivered
- Escalation / delegation of issues to the relevant team members/ Directors.
- Work cross functionally with other business support/ co-ordinators to share information and build synergies in ways of working to ensure the latest information is always available.
- Support the adherence to compliance of Regulatory, Corporate or Process through the introduction of a range of relevant methodologies, tracking and reporting of metrics.
- Booking of work-related travel and accommodation, including visas/ itinerary's ensuring all details are documented.
- Undertake any other work as directed by the Directors and the CCO Business Manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
- Well organised with good communication and presentation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ensuring a high level of discretion.
- MS Office / Outlook
- Experience Previous PA/EA experience
- Essential: A proactive approach, always looking ahead and ability to see beyond the short-term immediate tasks, providing recommendations and suggestions, looking at the bigger picture
- Live our Creators Code and ensure all interactions work towards a successful outcome
- Strong computer skills to include excel, word and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Agile and flexible approach to change adapting last minute business priorities
- Strong ability to organise Directors tasks, to ensure objectives are met, making recommendations where appropriate
- Strong project management capabilities with excellent execution skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability and enthusiasm to support the mission of the business
- Leadership abilities, professionalism, and integrity
- Proven ability to adhere to confidentiality requirements
- Experience in business process/governance definition
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight
- Good team player but also able to work using own initiative
- Advanced knowledge of key business systems and processes, e.g. quality tools and techniques
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability Diary Management
- Driving Licence
- Highly Proficient in Written English
- Ability to work at all levels, in terms of daily contact with Senior Execs and management in Design and other corporate functions.
- Flexible/Growth mind-set and not afraid to 'roll up sleeves' and support with Design related task support (Materials Library coordination, event support etc.)