Order Ref: 38802
Position Title: Operational Material Planning Analyst
Duration: Rolling Contract
- Manage a portfolio of programmes ensuring on time schedule release from validation through to completion.
- Drive procurement issue resolution in a timely manner to maintain build integrity.
- Work with upstream supply chain teams to plan upcoming builds effectively.
- Maximise utilisation of available stock to sustain programme budgets.
- Support projects across multi-functional teams.
- Strong data analysis/critical thinking skills
- Experience of working to KPI's
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ideally education to degree level but not necessary
- Experience in working within a manufacturing/automotive environment
- Logistics related degree
- Six Sigma qualified
- Main site will be Ryton DC7, our client is working on a hybrid model so 2 days in office and 3 days working from home with the frequency in office increasing depending on how busy they are.