Order Ref: 55886
Position Title: Operational & Financial Risk Analyst
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Location: Dunton, Essex
- Operational Risk and Resilience Analyst
- Operational Risk & Resilience: Support the 2LOD review, challenge and approval of key risk management activities within the FCE
- Operational Risk & Resilience framework including RCSA/pRCSA, Risk Register, Key Risk Indicators & Operational Risk Events.
- Support the 2LOD review, challenge and approval of Resilience related actions including process mapping, IBS identification, impact tolerance setting and scenario testing across FCE.
- Support the provision of effective 2LOD oversight to ensure appropriate escalation to Executive Operational Risk and Resilience Committee or Risk Committee on key/material matters as required.
- Assess the impact of proposed Operational Risk & Resilience related regulatory changes and oversee & challenge the 1LOD on the timely implementation of Operational Risk & Resilience requirements.
- Support with 2LOD review and challenge to FCE¿s Business Continuity.
- Undertake additional Operational Risk & Resilience related activities as and when required.
- Governance Provide insightful consideration of emerging risks and ensure appropriate utilisation of the governance and escalation processes.
- Support the Op Risk Governance Committees i.e. ensure meeting materials are submitted on a timely basis, focus on reviewing the inputs, challenging the functions/locations and ensuring quality submissions to the Committees, review/draft minutes.
- Risk in Banking Experience
- Risk aware individual able to manage multiple priorities at any one time
- Understanding of Operational Risk including risk assessment, 4Ts statuses and risk monitoring
- Understanding of Operational Resilience regulations
- Understanding of Business Continuity
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Experience presenting information to committees/governance forums
- Commercially aware
- Experience in UK banking
- Hybrid - 2 to 3 days in Dunton, 2 days WFH
- 9 Months initially - potential for extension