Order Ref: 36284
Position Title: Office Administrator
- The Office Administrator will provide administrative support to the MD and Engineering Centre Manager as needed and always with high efficiency and accuracy.
- They will also support the HR team with some basic HR admin tasks.
- This is an important support role and an impeccable work ethic is essential as is the need for the highest confidentiality and a natural desire to help/collaborate.
- They may be required to provide cover for reception/front desk during absences.
- This is a fixed term position for a period of 12 months.
- Primarily provide broad administrative support as required to the Managing Director and Engineering Centre Manager.
- When/if time permits, learn HR administrative functions to provide support during absences or very busy periods.
- Professional and respectful of confidentiality requirements and colleagues.
- Ability to build effective, sustainable relationships.
- Schedule appointments/meetings.
- Any other administrative tasks within the capability of the candidate, as required by or at the request of key stakeholders (MD, ECM, HR).
- Competent in MS packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Conduct: Confidential, Professional, Respectful, Credible and Discreet
- High attention to detail
- Effective and clear communication skills, written and oral (whether in person or using communication tools)
- Highly organised
- Competent in Administrative tasks
- Enjoys learning
- Flexibility with an impeccable work and team ethic
- Works effectively to meet deadlines
- Multicultural experience within a diverse business