Order Ref: 39363
Position Title: Materials Design Engineer
Duration: 3 Months Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- The Electronic Drive Unit (EDU) factory is the mechanism by which the Client supply the prototype units to the business for testing, to support the development of our future commodities.
- The purpose of this role is to support the prototype manufacturing engineering team in the deployment of solutions to improve the capacity and quality of the line
- Manufacturing Engineering Required, skill set of the design and deployment of tooling/fixtures to support production
- Problem solving, this role will involve implementing solutions for the various workstreams to ensure they are able to operate at maximum efficiency Self-driven / self-motivated / proactive
- This role will require the individual to be very proactive and drive the factory / hunt out the opportunities to speed up.
- Previous experience in tool design and implementation will be vital to the success of this role.
- Proficient in English
- Any physical product based role (be that build, test, asset management) will ensure they are used to being involved in this style of workstream.
- Stakeholder management will be desirable to this role, an ability to keep people aware of progress
- This Role can support an element of hybrid working, however, a minimum of 4 days a week would be required on site in Coventry