Order Ref: 39280
Position Title: Learning Consultant
Location: Whitley/Gaydon/Hybrid supported
- This role sits in the Client' Learning Academy and is responsible for delivering the learning and development agenda across the business.
- The role will be part of a team that seeks to explore and understand the needs of the business, and then work with SMEs, partners and Academy colleagues to determine appropriate solutions.
- The role will focus on both the development and deployment of programmes, taking end-to-end accountability for both direct delivery of programmes to Client employees, and facilitating delivery of programmes through external partners.
Key Performance Indicators
- Data and insight on evaluation and outcome (e.g. delegate NPS)
- Delivery of learning outcomes agreed upfront and tracked to agreed targets/goals
- Delivery of learning within budget (where required)
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Consult, diagnose, scope, design and create learning solutions that support in achieving the businesses strategic goals.
- Drive effective solutions and build effective working practices through collaboration with wider business communities and stakeholders.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of learning programmes, both internally and working with external partners.
- Facilitation and deployment of professional development workshops/sessions, both virtually and in person.
- Maintenance and curation of online development resources to support programmes
- Contributing to the design and creation of learning and development materials, working alongside product owners and design teams.
- Working with colleagues in the Academy to manage the portfolio of learning content and materials, ensuring agreed standards are maintained.
- Pilot new classroom and digital learning solutions where required to ensure the intervention meets stakeholder and organisational requirements.
- Keep up to date with current thinking in the professional learning and development space and recommend/implement best practices.
- Management of learning records and dealing with incoming employee queries and questions.
- Undertake any other work as directed by management in connection with the role as requested
- Other Learning Development & Deployment Consultants
- Learning Technologies Manager
- HR Business Partners/other stakeholders
- Wider Learning Academy teams
- External Training Suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role in behavioural/skill development (design and delivery) in a large organisation
- Confident and capable delivering to, and facilitating groups, both online and in person
- Experience of delivering large-scale training programmes utilising external partners.
- Experience of designing and managing blended learning solutions
- Competent in MS software packages
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies (e.g. competencies, adult learning principles)
- Strong working knowledge and application of 70/20/10 development
- Managing External supplies in terms of quality and KPIs
- Practical experience in design and / or deployment of digital learning solutions
- Certificate in Training Practice or CIPD qualified
Essential: An individual who:
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Can build rapport with people both in person and virtually is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- Has the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning possesses resilience and enthusiasm, responding constructively to new ideas and inputs is an effective team player, who actively develops and supports team members has the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal influence