Position Title: Lead Studio Engineer
Location: Novi, MI
- Lead Exterior & Interior Studio Engineer responsible for providing Engineering feasibility/support on a moving Concept Car.
- Complete vehicle engineering knowledge
- Experience of both exterior and interior trim
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Dealing with suppliers
- Very good Catia V5 and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience on Aesthetic sensitive areas.
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
- Catia V5
- MS Office
- Ability to work to cover US time zone.