Position Title: Key Account Manager
Duration: 6 month contract
The Key Account Manager will drive profitable growth for client Connection Systems.
The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships while hunting for new business opportunities.
The candidate will develop and execute account strategies aligned with the CS Global Account Sales Strategies.
In addition maintain all current business subjects to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Drive growth and profitability strategies at the product lines in responsibility.
* Actively pursue opportunities of market share increase at customer.
* Act as liaison between customers and Connection Systems; Travel as required to visit customers; lead negotiations and communicate cost and timing to customer; prepare and give customer presentations.
* Lead the Voice of the Customer
* Manage Request For Quotations from collecting customer's requirements to coordinating all the activities internally: Product Line managers, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Logistics, Costing to build a Quotation. Understanding of QAF's, ED&T Workbook, ESOW, Management of Engineering POs (GIPR's), Access to JLR COVISINT Portal and the understanding of general JLR timing milestones is an advantage.
* Manage commercial aspects of projects in development to ensure proper level of profitability: sales forecast, pricing, engineering change request, cash collection in coordination with Program Manager and Engineering.
* Manage the current product sales with respect to delivery performance and payments to Aptiv along with overdue resolution.
* Support products in production: understand and facilitate quality resolution, service, price profit, technology, responsiveness, and performance issues.
* Execute the customer strategy plan of the product lines in responsibility - aligned with product line