Order Ref: 35535
Position Title: Integration Engineer
* Our Client is seeking an experienced Engineer with a proactive attitude, who is a self-learner and highly motivated able to support and thrive in the area of Electrical and Electronic Integration.
* The role requires working with the Client and customer team members to deliver projects according to the plan. This will include some of the following key activities:
* Software and Control development of various systems and features of the electrified powertrain (energy management, thermal management, torque control etc.)
* Electric and Electronic Architecture development, Integration, Commissioning, Testing and sign-off of electrified system and interactions within the vehicle powertrain
* Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics, Control Engineering or similar
* Knowledge of hybrid components fundamentals
* Experience in e-drive system development, power inverters and electric motors
* Ability to comprehensively understand customer requirements and follow product development processes
* Ability to carry out activities in product qualification to international automotive standards
* Experience in Simulink development
* Strong communication and teamwork
* Analytical and conceptual capabilities
* Good written and oral English
* Confident in presenting to management and technical specialists
* Professional experience in electronics requirements, design, integration, test, verification and control or a higher academic degree (e.g. MSc, PhD) relating to power electronics, control, automation
* Knowledge of high voltage components (power supplies, DCDC converters, inverters, chargers, etc.)
* Experience in high voltage tests, component verification, EMI, etc.
* Project Management, Product Quality, DOORS or similar experience using the Agile methodology for product development.
* Driving licence valid for driving in the UK