Order Ref: 39394
Position Title: HR Operations Specialist
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Rate: Umbrella rate £22 per hour Inside IR35
- This role is responsible for supporting the Solihull HR team to deliver our People Charters in line with our People Plan for each Technology Area.
- You will be working on a number of key projects and supporting a variety of employee lifecycle activities across Solihull plant targeted specifically at absence and wellbeing.
- Alongside working with our HRBP team, this role will involve collaborating with stakeholders from manufacturing & our trade union as well as working closely with wider HR teams in order to achieve our charters.
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Training and facilitation experience
- Key Interactions Solihull plant leadership & management teams
- Trade union representatives
- Wider HR teams
- Occupational Health
- Communications Site Team
- Brilliant relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- High levels of communication, both written and verbal, adaptable to a variety of audiences
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrable experience of our Creators Code behaviours
- Experience of manufacturing and / or a unionised environment
- Project management experience Event / workshop facilitation
- No Hybrid Working