Order Ref: 39421
Position Title: HR Digital Consultant
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Human Resources
- This role is the HR Digital Consultant within the HR Digital Operations team.
- The role will focus on managing HR data and enabling the effective delivery of HR processes and services through innovation of existing and new technology.
- This involves working closely with HR process teams and IT teams.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Act as the functional expert in HR systems (primarily SAP HR, Concur, and SuccessFactors).
- Collaborate with HR process and IT experts to maintain and improve HR systems in line with evolving business needs
- Business data solution lead for required changes to SAP HR to support new or changes to business processes.
- Ensuring robust data design and use along with clear definition of business system requirements.
- Working closely with HR Direct process teams to provide key end user support and identify opportunities for HR System enhancements.
- This includes the design and delivery of specialist transactional system training.
- Managing troubleshooting and resolution of complex system defects and technical incidents with IT partners (ticket handling)
- Attend product and user forums for knowledge sharing and best practice, to learn practice from other external organisation
- Actively participate in the Clients' data management forums and business assurance reviews to ensure robust HR data management processes.
- Lead and participate in business system testing (UAT) for new HR System releases
- Identify and lead on delivering innovation and improvements to HR systems to ensure great end user experience in HR systems to make it easy for our customers to do business with us
- Ensure up to date version controlled documentation on system configuration and user guides.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex end user support issues, working with IT partners (i.e. TCS, SAP)
- Lead or support the delivery of projects impacting on HR systems and data to ensure robust data design.
- IT Service Providers (primarily TCS, SAP)
- SAP CoE
- Business Process Owner
- Business Process SME
- HR Direct Lifecycle & Transaction/OM team
- HR Data & Reporting Manager
- HR Data & Reporting Analysts
- Line Managers
- End Users
- External suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Specialist knowledge or working with Concur or SuccessFactors as a Key User
- Methodical detailed approach to work context
- Experience in building and managing relationships with wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of HR transactional processes
- Experience of designing SAP roles
- Knowledge of SAP & SuccessFactors
- Experience of working on business transformation/technology implementation programmes
- Experience of working in a cross-functional team
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Results driven, demonstrating, drive and perseverance, an individual who is able to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment
- A confident communicator who is able to challenge constructively and communicate complex ideas in business language
- An individual who is able to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with a wide range of business colleagues, including; Business leaders, end users, HR Managers, IT consultants.
- An individual who has an active interest in technology and innovation
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- Able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style