Order Ref: 39251
Position Title: PI Propulsion Planner (Junior)
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- PI Propulsion Planner (Junior)
- Product Information (PI) is the beating heart of our business.
- As a department we are responsible for the delivery of coherent and timely Product Specification and Bill of Materials in line with Programme (Unit / Vehicle) timing.
- As a PI Propulsion Planner, you'll be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of accurate configured bills of materials in support of vehicle line & architecture PCDS (Product Creation and Delivery System) milestones for multiple model years.
- You will need to develop plans, scenario plan and co-ordinate the actions of the Release Operations & Feature Configuration teams, be responsible for the accuracy, cleanliness and timeliness of feature sets and bills of materials to support both virtual and physical builds.
- This exciting and equally stimulating role offers the opportunity to join a critical area within the business.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent problem solving & logic reasoning skills
- PLM System experience
- Using Project Management skills to generate and manage project delivery plans.
- Understanding programme scope and comprehensive change management skills.
- Stakeholder management and negotiation to ensure priorities met and critical path are not compromised.
- Must have good, strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence people and develop effective solutions.
- Excellent problem solving & logic reasoning skills - a test will be required to be passed pre interview.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Applications are welcomed from individuals who are natural problem solvers and people who enjoy working with and understanding data.
- The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude and a logical approach to working through issues as they arise.
- They will be capable of interacting with a range of different stakeholders and able to manage the workload within the wider PI team.
- This is a key role that requires a balance of business capabilities to deliver its key objectives.
- An applied working knowledge of Agile Methodologies and JIRA would be beneficial.
- locations: Whitley / Gaydon / EMC
- Hybrid Working: Variable