Position Title: FUSA Lead (Functional Safety)
Location: Based in Slovenia, Austria or UK
- Lead Functional Safety capability for our projects and will lead the Chapter defining and developing strategy, processes and platform.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistent and efficient adoption of Functional Safety
- Provide technical input
- Provide support across the operational team on topics relating to Functional Safety
- Lead training, adoption & supporting material for Functional Safety processes.
Nice to Have Criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 26262 Functional Safety processes, methods, tools and their use in the design of complex systems
- Experience in delivering and developing Safety Critical Systems at Software and Hardware level in compliance with ISO 26262 standard
- Ability to lead and coordinate Safety Critical Processes into product development processes
- Ability to lead and coordinate Functional Safety activities and delivery in accordance with ISO 26262
- Excellent communication, ability to effectively explain and communicate complex ideas
- Ability to lead, coach and manage the needs of a highly operational and distributed team