Order Ref: 39250
Position Title: Facility Tours Coordinator
Duration: Rolling Contract
Location: Gaydon / Whitley / Lyons Park
Division: Engineering Operations
- Our Client is looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented Technology Facility Coordinator to join our team.
- The main responsibility of this role is to plan, organise, and execute various technology-related events, with a focus on flawlessly executing facility tours to showcase the capabilities of our advanced technologies.
- This position requires excellent organisational skills, effective stakeholder engagement, and a keen eye for detail to ensure that our facility tours leave a lasting impression on our colleagues and visitors.
- Planning and Organising Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Stakeholder Engagement MS Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to grasp and learn new aspects of EO Technology Facilities to support or lead events.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical information
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in using event management software and tools.
- Knowledge of various technologies and their applications is a plus passionate about technology, has excellent organisational abilities, and enjoys creating exceptional experiences for customers
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results
- Any form of Computer Science Engineering, Maths or Physics qualified, would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to learn and develop technical skills to be able to plan, support and co-ordinate the Showcasing events
- Valid UK Driving license
- Knowledge of technologies associated with the automotive sector