Position Title: Electrical Vehicle Test Engineer
Duration: 6 month contract
- Good knowledge of vector tools
- Ability to understand complex system engineering issues & design
- Understanding of electrical system integration
- Vehicle architecture & network knowledge, CAN/FLEXRAY/LIN/ENET
- Logging and analysis of data to identify problems
- Ability to understand circuit diagrams and debug EDS issues on vehicle & lab car/rig
- Manage overall EE Vehicle Test fleet and DVP with various system teams to ensure robust property pedigree throughout and DVP/Test plans are in place, efficient and adhered to.
- Validate EE systems as a "domain"
- Test Integration Point releases ahead of lab car/full vehicle testing
- Validate EE software downloads, PIVs and overall diagnostic readiness
- Ensure issues found throughout testing are clearly documented, defined and driven to resolution & validated.