Position Title: Automotive Test Engineer - Interior and Electrical Controls
Location: Raymond OH
- BS Degree in ME/EE.
- 6 years of related experience may be substituted for required degree.
- Test Engineer with over 5 years of test engineering experience in required test and confirmation per area of speciality.
- Applies engineering principles, experiences and various analysis tools to develop test plans/procedures to test design parts/components in area of speciality to determine design feasibility and ensure parts/components meet design acceptance criteria, performance level targets and any applicable regulatory/internal standards.
- Creates data settings, test specifications/standards and test schedule, prepares/setups test equipment, conducts moderately complex tests and documents/summarizes test results/conclusions, verifying testing accuracy/thoroughness and determining if additional testing is needed.
- Analyses/interprets test results, predicting performance/failure and providing required product/design data, identifying issues/developing countermeasures, communicating test results clearly in written reports/formal presentations and proposing design changes and recommending countermeasures based on analysis of testing results.