Position Title: ECI Technician
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Summary of responsibilities:
- The role is for a skilled technician to operate Pilot Plant equipment to make samples based on detailed instructions from the ECI Team Scientists.
- Tasks will include roasting cocoa beans and making cocoa liquor, and making chocolate using that liquor.
Three Key Skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn new practical skills
Primary Skills Required:
- Practical mind-set with the ability to quickly learn how to use new equipment
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Keen attention to detail and self-motivated
- Happy to consider applicants with little or no work experience if they have the right attitude
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Any background of using manufacturing equipment.
- Ideally experience of working in a catering or food manufacturing environment.
Education/ Qualifications Required:
- English speaking; GCSEs English and Maths