Position Title: Data Scientist- Vehicle Controls
Duration: 6 months rolling
Description of the assignment
- As a Data Scientist-Vehicle Controls, you will be part of a scrum team that is responsible for software development from early concept phase to industrialisation phase.
- You use your skills and your passion to expand your technical insights and to build and maintain a network that includes people from many areas in the company.
- You are curious and want to contribute to develop our technologies.
- Driven by customer focus you get things done. You are committed to deliver high quality and you have the ability to proceed your work without having all facts at hand before you start.
- You are flexible and have excellent communication and documentation skills. You have a positive attitude and are a team player.
- You are experienced with Agile development and familiar with software development best practices.
- Identify, Gather, and Analyse diverse data sets related to EV Energy Consumption, Battery
- Degradation, Charging Strategy, Driving Behaviors, etc.
- Develop and Evaluate Models to predict Energy Consumption, Battery Degradation, Charging Requirements for EVs, etc.
- Visualise key metrics and facilitate data-driven decisions for EV Energy Management.
- Collaborate with different Feature Teams to help integrate data-driven models into Products.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements such as GDPR and EU's Data Act.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in vehicle energy management and battery technology.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Master's or PhD in relevant fields such as Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning,
- Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Domain Knowledge in Electric Vehicles, Battery Technology, and EV Energy Management
- Minimum 3 years of Professional Work Experience in Similar Roles
- Proficiency in Programming Languages such as Python, R, or similar languages used for Data
- Analysis and Machine Learning
- Experience in using Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience in Data Analysis and Visualisation to extract insights and knowledge from data
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and experience in training and tuning models
- Knowledge of Databases to handle large datasets efficiently
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience from agile way of working, Git, JIRA are meritorious
- Driver license (level B) is meritorious
- Team player