Order Ref: 39196
Position Title: Data Analyst (Engineering Resource Planning)
Duration: 12-Month Contract
- Data Analyst (Engineering Resource Planning)
- The Engineering Resource Planning Team are seeking an exceptional individual to take the role of Data Analyst, within our passionate and driven team.
- With resource being our biggest asset, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Data Analyst to join the team, to support with the management of data and our resource tools and systems.
- Data is at the heart of everything we do, which is why this a key role within the team to manage benchmark analysis, trend analysis, creation of KPI's and Tableau Dashboards, continuing to refine and enhance our data reporting.
- Strong IT skills, to include Excel, Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep Data Analytics experience, demonstrating the ability to analyse complex data and to create appropriate reports and visualisations to support discussions at all levels of the business
- A degree in a technical field (e.g. IT, Engineering or Science) with strong IT skills or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of working in a data analytical role
- Experience of change management or driving process improvement
- Ability to manage own priorities, work independently and take initiative To be dependable and results-driven, ensuring customer needs are met
- Ability to be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and change in priorities, while maintaining positivity and resilience
- Attention to detail - organised, process orientated, able to see the big picture and the importance of each small action
- The ideal candidate will be an organised and positive self-starter, who works well under pressure and can work to a given deadline.
- A degree in a technical field (e.g. IT, Engineering or a Science subject)
- Experience working in a cloud environment, e.g. GCP Python programming experience
Additional Information :
- Please note that this position is to provide maternity leave cover for a period of 12 months from 1st Dec '23 to 30th Nov '24.
- Hybrid structure: In the office 2-3 days per week (Tuesday and Thursday)