Order Ref: 39151
Position Title: Customer Experience Advisor
Duration: 8 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Sales & Marketing
- As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will be a knowledgeable expert in our brands in order to achieve a right first time response and the highest level of customer service.
- You will be responding to customer's enquiries and complaints on our exciting vehicle line up and products.
- You will also be introducing customers to the Retailer network and will be supporting them to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- You will also be part of a large team, working in a fast paced and energetic environment, whilst managing inbound and proactive contacts to and from customers, Retailers and third parties on a daily basis.
- Customer Service
- You'll also be responsible for: Managing customer and Retailer inbound and proactive outbound contacts via telephone, e-mail, social and digital platforms
- Being a knowledgeable expert in the Clients' brands and products
- Identifying prospect customers and generate leads to the Retailer network
- Identifying and manage any complaints on the initial contact and handover seamlessly to the Customer Solutions team
- Verifying all contacts and update the SV-CRM system to ensure complete Data Protection compliance
- Ensuring all contacts are captured in the SV-CRM systems to enable the Customer Experience Centre to be a valuable data source to the wider business
- Acting as a role model for the Clients' Values, Customer First Principles and Behaviours
- Promoting a positive relationship between customers and Retailers to ensure that a collaborative partnership with the Retailer network is achieved
- Providing support to the Retailer network to assist them in achieving a best in class service, driving customer loyalty and retention
- Ensuring the Retailer network follow all of the correct processes and procedures
- Supporting ongoing marketing activities, working closely with the Marketing team
- Achieving positive results that generates high Customer Satisfaction
- Strong stakeholder negotiation skills
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to outline information in a straight forward manner
- Results orientated with a determination to make things happen
- Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything you do
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
- Excellent time management skills, able to work on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Call Centre experience
- 10 2/4 week initial training is on site in Coventry.
- After this period, providing the business is happy with performance the candidate can work remotely 3 days a week.
- The two office days are Tuesday and Wednesday - subject to change.