Position Title: Controls Engineer
Duration: 6 Month Contract
• To provide control design capabilities to the Control Systems Team
• Specification and development of control strategies to satisfy system requirements.
• Deriving and implementing software requirements from system requirements in MATLAB/Simulink.
• Working closely within the team to ensure the SW developed meets project requirements.
• Supporting ISO26262 process with traceability from requirement to implementation.
• Supporting HIL rig and system testing.
• Contributing to patentable IP.
• Flexibility to accommodate project changes and achieve milestones.
Experience & Qualifications:
• An engineering qualification (e.g. HNC, Degree, and Degree Apprenticeship) and or equivalent experience of mainstream automotive ECU software development.
• Good experience in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow and automatic code generation techniques for algorithm development is essential.
• Experience developing production embedded software following ISO26262 process is desirable.
• Strong understanding of modelling techniques is desirable.
• Experience/understanding of test and measurement techniques is desirable.
• Knowledge/experience with CANape/CANoe/CANalyzer is desirable.
• This job description is not exhaustive, and the job holder will be required to carry out from time-to-time tasks in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within their capabilities.
• This role will support both Grove and Kidlington sites and will require travel to Supplier premises in the UK and overseas from time to time and as the business requires.