Position Title: CAS Modelers
Duration: Contract 3 months
- Exterior trim project ALIAS Sub-D
- As an Alias/sub-d modeler you will produce early conceptual/ sketch cad models that later on will be developed to high quality A-class surface models
- Responsible for creating and delivering digital models of good quality in the early stages of the projects, based on sketches, scan data and 3-D models.
- Actively interpret and push the limits to realize the design intent in cooperation with designers, clay modelers and engineering teams.
- Understand and implement technical input (criteria) in 3-D model.
Our Client is looking for someone who has:
- Experience from development in Design Studio environment or relevant area, minimum 5 years.
- Ability to understand the design ideas and rapidly translate into styling surfaces.
- High proficiency in Alias SUB-D
- Experience from Class A surface modelling is a merit.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.