Order Ref: 39269
Position Title: Business Change Coordinator / Manager
Duration: 4 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
- Business Change Coordinator / Manager
- The deployment of SAP Plant Maintenance as a module of our Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (iERP) programme will enable users to effectively plan, schedule & execute required Maintenance activity within our Manufacturing facilities.
- Our Client has a vision to align our maintenance processes across our business profile to enable our teams to deliver an efficient & effective service to maintain manufacturing operations.
- To enable the Client to meet our ambitious digitalisation plans, a Business Systems Delivery team has been established as part of the development of a class leading, high performing and best practice Transformation Organisation.
- The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Systems programmes within the business.
- The team combines business change, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end-user deployment experience.
- The Business Systems Delivery Team is accountable for managing the change and deploying the iERP programme content across the Clients' global footprint.
- 5+ years' experience in a Business Change / Comms role
- Experience authoring and releasing communications via multiple medias (not just email and teams messages / calls)
- Experience collecting and documenting change impacts, stakeholder impacts and communication plans
- Demonstrated experience on delivering and leading system based change
- Change management and/or project management accreditation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in collecting change impact and driving mitigating actions
- Stakeholder management and influencer
- Excellent behaviours to allow interaction at all organisation levels from shop floor to Director
- Working with business partners, internally and externally
- Structured, organised and disciplined in approach to planning and reporting
- Ability to deliver with urgency
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-directed and self-paced
- Knowledge of SAP S/4
- Knowledge of Plant Maintenance systems
- The Business Change role has an overarching objective to ensuring robust communication & change management of manufacturing SAP modules to business end users, getting the organisation engaged and ready for the change and ensuring that the change is adopted and sustained.
- In order to achieve this, the Business Change role will be able to monitor and manage the impact of change.
- Key activities include: Define, engage and align stakeholders in preparation for deployments Author and release communications to the impacted users
- Arrange and host communications events, show and tell events, product demonstrations
- Conduct, document and communicate change impact assessments across all functions
- Create stakeholder impact assessments, communication & engagement plans and support communications across the business
- Ensure "Idea to Product" global business processes maintain alignment with the overall Transformation Process Architecture and are compliant with set regulations and standards
- Report out business readiness and change status to senior management