Immediate start: 4-Month Rolling Contract
Inside IR35: £180pd / £22.50ph
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst role reporting to the Central Business Office function within Product Engineering Operations.
- Position requirements - An ability to interrogate complex data utilising software and systems.
- To engage with both internal and external engineering teams, raising SAP orders, gathering data, track costs and report status / alignment.
- To drive process improvement Be initial point of contact for support requests and to resolve process issues
- Assisting with meetings and reporting, feedback and management of the process metrics for the business
- Overall project support role for process and business improvement opportunities
- Good IT skills including ability to learn and navigate the Clients' specific systems and an intermediate / expert proficiency level in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Work to a high standard with minimum supervision.
- Able to prioritise own workload and represent the team in meetings.
- Good numeracy and organisational skills.
- Able to manage delivery of multiple tasks, liaising with multiple stakeholders and keen attention to detail under tight deadlines
- Customer facing experience, ability to deal with multiple customers and balance incoming demands
- Capable and confident in MS Office applications (Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience of process improvement and being able to scope and implement necessary changes
- Experienced at producing reports & metrics to a high standard
- To be able to work within a small team but also autonomously when required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with all levels of the department
- Business Planning is an extremely busy area with numerous tasks and 'last minute' requests - this person must have good prioritisation skills and be able to turn tasks around quickly and effectively.
- Expert in MS Office applications (Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience of the Clients' Systems i.e. SAP / RAD's
- Experience of working within a financial role or area would be beneficial.
- Hybrid working