RFQ No: RFQ6363012648
Position Title: Automation Engineer
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Description of the assignment
- Client is looking for a motivated automation engineer to join the Electric and Software Validation's Automation team.
- The primary responsibility of this team is to provide Automation tools that allow different Test teams to validate system level software releases before a new product introduction.
- As an Automation engineer, you will develop and maintain test libraries and tools to automate the execution of system or sub-system tests in our HIL's, utilizing an Agile methodology.
- You will contribute for the development of a flexible, modular, and easy to use framework, and enable the
- Test teams in Sweden and China to run test scripts and simulate conditions for exploratory tests.
- Develop functions to execute tests and evaluate results efficiently.
- Specify, design, develop, integrate, and maintain parts of our test automation framework and tools.
- Hands-on system bring-up and feature implementation,
- Debugging and code optimization.
- Continually learn, set, teach, and apply software best practices, tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with Test engineers to integrate new test cases
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- BS in Automation/Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- 5+ Years Experience in automotive software testing.
- 2+ Years Experience with Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience with Android/Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience with HTTP, MQTT and ADB protocols.
- Experience with software fundamentals (CI/CD, software design, modularity)
- Experience with Diagnostic protocols and embedded systems debugging.
- Good knowledge of HIL test environments.
- Familiar with Agile software development.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate in English.
- Experience with computer vision libraries, AI and convolutional neural networks is a plus.
- Good knowledge about vehicle simulation tools like CARLA, CarMaker or similar.
- Experience with Jenkins, Redwood, Git is a plus.
- Experience with software-controlled testing equipment is a plus.
- Likes to be part of a team, but still can contribute and work alone
IT/SW requirements (if applicable)
Click or tap here to enter text.
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
- ☐ Solid ☐ Surface
Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive
- ☐ Author ☐ Viewer
The assignment includes travel:
- ☐ Yes ☐ No
- Best fit based on qualification and skills
- Best price per hour