Position Title: ADAS/AD Vehicle Integration Test Engineer
Location: Raunheim, Germany
A global automotive OEM, within passenger vehicles is going through a huge product expansion. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ADAS Integration Test Engineer to join the team at such a pivotal time and to form a stable career with an established employer.
As the successful ADAS Integration Test Engineer your responsibilities:
- To build the necessary environment data collection and debug tools inside the car based on ADAS function owner requests.
- Debug and prepare prototype cars to be ready to perform ADAS/AD driving validation or demo activities on proving ground and opened road.
- Be hands-on (incl. disassembling) in vehicles to determine root causes of reported issues.
- Perform a risk management on the car before alloying the car to be released on road.
- Organize the work to ensure that the car fleet are updated in term of HW/SW and calibration.
- Manage the tool set definition inside the car necessary to perform the appropriate activity.
- Provide all the necessary support to each Function owners, validation engineers to debug the cars, and provide all the necessary diagnostics.
- Manage all necessary tools linked to the vehicle for debug, data management, data storage…
- Report a detail description of the maturity of the car for each SW release and escalate blocking points.
- Possess at least 3 years of working experience in ADAS vehicle integration activity
- Knowledge in electrical vehicle (EV) architecture and ADAS architecture
- Strong experience of vehicle networking (Flexray, CAN, CAN FD LIN, Ethernet, Automotive Ethernet, OBD, XCP.
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing automotive bus systems and working on vehicles (disassembling and assembling parts of the vehicle) and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
- Experience with diverse automotive sensors incl. radars, cameras, ultrasonic and LiDAR
- Experience in working with fully electrical vehicles (EVs)
- Strong knowledge of datalogger, and datalogger debug (Vector, B-Plus, windows based datalogger or Linux based datalogger …)
- Knowledge of automotive standard functionality behaviour.
- Knowledge in ADAS functions understanding and working logic.
- High level of engagement to solve any issues and drive issue resolution.
- Linux OS knowledge, Linux OS debug system
- Test track (proving ground) understanding and experience.
If you require more information on the vacancy, please get in touch with the Contechs Recruitment team and please follow our website and social media for the latest vacancies.