Position Title: 3D Real-Time Visual Artist
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Description of the assignment
- As a 3D Real-Time Artist, you will work together with our automotive team and develop cutting-edge real time HMI experiences and concepts.
- The scope includes HMI design for infotainment, driver information, telematics and other car functions with both digital and physical user interfaces, to support and enhance the driving experience.
- You will mainly be focusing on creating 3D content within Blender or other creation tools, and implement your work to 3D game engines such as Unity or Unreal.
- You will work closely together with Developers and
- UI/UX designers to achieve concepts for the next generation of HMI systems.
- Together, you set the vision for a future HMI experience.
- You have extensive knowledge across the 3D artist pipeline, strengths in technical art and UI development is an advantage.
- Knowledge of optimization best practices is preferred as the assignment leads to design and development of a system that should be run on a mobile/embedded platform.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- 3+ years development within 3D Engines such as Unity/Unreal Engine
- Environment creation
- Shader Creation
- Particle System
- 3+ years 3D creation in Blender or equivalent 3D creation software, including animation, texturing, modeling
- Substance Designer, Painter
- Version Control knowledge (e.g. Git, Perforce)
- Familiar with 3D Real-Time production tools, workflow and pipeline
- Fast Iteration workflow
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Video Game 3D artistic work experience
- Experience with Android, iOS app projects
- Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Optimization practices for low-end platforms (Mobile, Embedded)
- 2D design capabilities
- Strong drive, independent and confident.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A 'people person' with the ability to listen and foster a good team culture.
- Creative and innovative but structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
IT/SW requirements (if applicable)
- Main AIs you will work with are Stable Diffusion and mid journey.